Listen to the Podcast
Effortless Weightloss with Hypnotherapist Rena Greenberg, Episode 007
Rena Greenberg gave us an amazing interview! She talks to us about achieving easy weightloss through hypnosis. Whether it’s just a few pounds with her Easy Willpower with Heart program or a bigger change through her Gastric Bypass Hypnosis Surgery. Through live hypnosis sessions with her or at home hypnosis programs, she is able to walk clients through the process of hypnosis, achieving a deeper level of relaxation, tapping into the subconscious and providing it with a new mental program. So if you’re interested in overcoming that little voice in your head and lose weight, quit smoking, get off your sugar and carb addiction, get over an unhealthy relationship or achieve other goals you’ve been unable to reach, you will want to listen in on this podcast episode.
She has seen results with her clients in as little as 1 to 2 visits/sessions, but on average most can achieve their desired results in 4 to 5 visits/sessions. Her packages include ongoing reinforcement to help maintain and continue applying in other areas of your life.
What you need to do to achieve change in your life:
- Develop an awareness. We are trained to be where we are today. We learned these behaviors and choices.
- Retrain the brain. We can retrain the subconscious. The subconscious only follows our orders.
- Write a new program. This is where hypnosis comes in and Rena guides her patients through this process.
“We are being hypnotized all the time and we don’t even realize it. We can change that inner message of truth and wisdom.”
Rena Greenberg’s success with weight loss hypnosis and gastric bypass hypnosis has been featured in 150+ news stories including USA Today, Woman’s World Magazine, The Doctor’s Show, CNN, Good Morning America and ABC-TV Nightline. Rena’s wellness program has been reviewed and sponsored in 75 hospitals and 100+ major corporations, including Walt Disney World, AT&T and Home Depot, since 1990. In August 2015, Rena’s 90-minute television special, Easy Willpower, aired on PBS stations across the country. She is the Author of The Right Weigh (Hay House Publishing) and The Craving Cure (McGraw-Hill Publishing). Rena holds a degree in bio-psychology from the City University of New York and a master’s degree in Spiritual Healing from the University of Spiritual Healing and Sufism. She is also a hypnosis and NLP trainer and is board certified in biofeedback therapy. Rena works with people all over the world, on Skype and in Florida, to improve their health, break free from addictions, lose weight, improve their relationships and achieve their goals.
Rena’s 3 Habits for Well-Being:
- Eat healthy.
- Move the body.
- Cultivate gratitude and respect.
Rena’s Favorite Music For:
- Pushing through: Theme song for Flashdance: “What a Feeling”
- Pump you up: Krishna Das, chanting music
- To sooth and relax: Lex Von Someren
Rena’s Morning Routine:
- Drink Slender Cider, an herbal weight loss, energy, digestive support concentrated formula in a base of organic apple cider vinegar that Nourishes, Balances, Cleanses and Helps Reduce Cravings, developed by Rena!
- Moves her body.